Brewpub tours are up and running. Check out the details below to get started.
Tours Q and A:
Q: How much does a tour cost?
A: Tours of our Brewpub at 91 Biltmore Avenue are FREE!!!
Q: What comes with a tour?
A: When you join us for a tour, you’ll receive:
- A commemorative Wicked Weed sample glass
- 3 complimentary samples of our world-famous beers
- A discount coupon for our merchandise shop
- A personal, interactive, behind-the-scenes look at what makes our Brewpub the 2nd most-visited tourist attraction in Asheville (after the Biltmore Estate, of course!)
Q: What are the rules on the tour?
A: We’re not big on rules, but the ones we have are there to make sure everyone is safe and happy. Here they are:
- Due to space and safety constraints, tours are offered to patrons 21 years of age and up ONLY (Sorry, no kids and no pets!)
- For your safety, closed-toed shoes and safety goggles are required. You provide the shoes and we’ll provide the goggles!
- Tours are limited to the first 10 people to sign up in-person at the Brewpub, up to one week in advance of the tour you’d like to attend.
Q: The tours sound awesome! Where do I sign up?
A: Tour sign-ups are available at the Brewpub only, up to 7 days in advance of the tour you’d like to attend.
Q: What’s the schedule for tours?
A: Tours schedule is as follows:
Monday through Thursday tours begin every hour, on the hour, at: *3pm, *4pm, *5pm, and 6pm
Friday tours begin every hour, on the hour, at: 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, and 5pm
Saturday tours begin on the hour, at: 12pm*, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, and 5pm.
Sunday tours begin on the hour, at: 12pm*, 1 pm, 2pm, and 3pm
(Note: There is no 1 pm tour on Saturday.)
(* These tours begin while the downstairs bar is closed, thus please gather at the top of the stairwell and a guide will lead you downstairs at the start of the tour)
Q: Where do I meet the tour group to get started?
A: All tours meet downstairs at the pub, unless otherwise specified. Please arrive 5 minutes before the tour starts!
Q: What if I show up a few minutes late for my tour?
A: If you are signed up for a tour and are late, you might be able to join the tour in-progress, but only at the tour guide’s discretion. Patrons who have not signed up in advance may NOT join a tour in progress, but are invited to sign up for a later tour. We recommend that everyone arrive at least 5 minutes in advance for check-in to confirm their spot on the tour
Q: Do you do tours at any of your other locations?
A: We have a total of 4 facilities, all located in Buncombe County, and they can be seen via our comprehensive, 4-facility tour called the Grand Cru Experience! Details for that tour are located on our website under the tours dropdown tab.
We can’t wait to host you on a tour! Sign up, and we’ll see you soon!