Brewpub tours are up and running. Check out the details below to get started.
Tours Q and A:
Q: How much does a tour cost?
A: Tours of our Brewpub at 91 Biltmore Avenue are FREE!!!
Q: What comes with a tour?
A: When you join us for a tour, you’ll receive:
- A commemorative Wicked Weed sample glass
- 3 complimentary samples of our world-famous beers
- A discount coupon for our merchandise shop
- A personal, interactive, behind-the-scenes look at what makes our Brewpub the 2nd most-visited tourist attraction in Asheville (after the Biltmore Estate, of course!)
Q: What are the rules on the tour?
A: We’re not big on rules, but the ones we have are there to make sure everyone is safe and happy. Here they are:
- Due to space and safety constraints, tours are offered to patrons 21 years of age and up ONLY (Sorry, no kids and no pets!)
- For your safety, closed-toed shoes and safety goggles are required. You provide the shoes and we’ll provide the goggles!
- Tours are limited to the first 10 people to sign up in-person at the Brewpub, up to one week in advance of the tour you’d like to attend.
Q: The tours sound awesome! Where do I sign up?
A: Tour sign-ups are available at the Brewpub in-person only, up to 7 days in advance of the tour you’d like to attend.
Q: Can I sign up for a tour online or via email/phone?
A: Unfortunately tour sign-ups are only available in person. This is to ensure an equitable opportunity for everyone to potentially come tour our facility. That way tours aren’t booked up weeks or months in advance.
Q: What’s the schedule for tours?
A: Tours schedule is as follows:
Monday through Thursday tours begin every hour, on the hour, at: 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, and 6pm
Friday tours begin every hour, on the hour, at: 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, and 5pm
Saturday tours begin on the hour, at: 12pm*, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, and 5pm.
Sunday tours begin on the hour, at: 12pm*, 1 pm, 2pm, and 3pm
(Note: There is no 1 pm tour on Saturday.)
(* These tours begin while the downstairs bar is closed, thus please gather at the top of the stairwell and a guide will lead you downstairs at the start of the tour)
Q: Where do I meet the tour group to get started?
A: All tours meet downstairs at the pub, unless otherwise specified. Please arrive 5 minutes before the tour starts!
Q: What if I show up a few minutes late for my tour?
A: If you are signed up for a tour and are late, you might be able to join the tour in-progress, but only at the tour guide’s discretion. Patrons who have not signed up in advance may NOT join a tour in progress, but are invited to sign up for a later tour. We recommend that everyone arrive at least 5 minutes in advance for check-in to confirm their spot on the tour
Q: Do you do tours at any of your other locations?
A: We have a total of 4 facilities, all located in Buncombe County, and they can be seen via our comprehensive, 4-facility tour called the Grand Cru Experience! We also offer a deep dive into the world of sour beer via our Sour Sunday Tour! Details for those tours are located on our website under the tours dropdown tab.
We can’t wait to host you on a tour! Sign up, and we’ll see you soon!
Please forward any additional questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.